Perfect day on the slopes!

Yesterday was the PERFECT day to hit the slopes...so we did! It snowed lightly the night before making the conditions on the mountain about is good as it gets. I buddied up with Abbey, Taylor and Kelsey and we enjoyed a day laughing and realizing how out of shape our legs really are! We stopped for lunch in the lodge which brought back many great memories of my younger days on the slopes. I always loved the lodge...the warmth, the food and the company. The lodge at Sundance has since changed but I still enjoyed looking back on those fun years. I hope that I get a chance to hit the slopes again before the season is over...I average about once every four years so maybe I will make it twice this year...we will see.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Seriously? You're gonna tell us how out of shape your legs are after all that training and the Ragnar? That means the rest of us would most likely die "on the slopes". (I'm not a skier, but it makes me feel cool to say that!)
P.S. My sister came home from church Sunday asking me who the tall,blonde, beautiful lady was in Primary...it was you!