Family Night FUN!

If any of you live close enough to get a pass to Thanksgiving Point I totally recommend it! We have gotten great use out of it as the weather has started to warm up. Tonight we joined Ryan, Sarah and the boys at the gardens for some family night fun. The family night theme at the gardens was "space exploration" which included homemade ice cream made with rock salt, making and launching rockets, weighing in and comparing how much we would weigh if we lived on planets (I would weigh 55 pounds on Mars) and a whole lot of running around! It was a beautiful night and the kids had a blast. I think we will make Thanksgiving Point our family night tradition.





3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a fun time. I should actually go there some day.

Sharon said...

That sounds like so much fun and you didn't have to prepare a lesson - even better!

*A* said...

Can I have Summer?? Pleeeeease!!!!