Kindergarten Graduation

The much anticipated Kindergarten graduation finally happened! Nick has been looking forward to this day for a very long time. He has been practicing songs, poems and his special part and today was FINALLY the day. Nick has LOVED his Kindergarten class. He has a crush on a number of girls, has become great friends with some nice boys, and thinks his teacher is the best. I am thrilled with all that he has accomplished this year. It makes me a tiny bit sad to think that I will have two kids in full day school next year. He is excited for a break this summer but is already scoping out 1st grade classrooms and wondering who he might get. I am a very proud mom today! Happy graduation Nick! We love you!






5 comments:

McGiven Family.... said...

Cute pictures! He is so handsome!

jennifer said...

Is that Hallie Rasmussen in his class? Does he have a crush on her? That's my niece so he better play nice! Just kidding! What a handsome little guy!

Shauna B. said...

So cute! What a stud!

megship said...

Your skinny little body is making me want to deliver my baby...yesterday. I want to look normal again! Hooray for all day school!

Unknown said...

It is so cute to see the excitement they have about graduation. It is a big day in their little lives. Your pic's are darling.