Happy Mom's Day!



I am pretty sure that I am the luckiest gal alive when it comes to the mom department. I have been blessed with one special mom who has been a great example to me and taught me well over the years. I have a quote on my fireplace that says "All that I am or hope to be I owe to my mother". My mom rocks! She has taught me how to be a mom, to support my husband, to be independent, to be driven, to be kind, to be determined, and to simply be who I am. She is the hostess with the mostess and has taught me that getting together, supporting each other and loving your family are KEY to a happy life. She loves to party, we do it often, and she loves every minute of it because family is what life is all about. She loves me as her daughter, she supports me in my attempts to be a good mother even when I fail, she visits when she can and takes my children often. She is one of my best friends. Happy Mother's Day to the best mom in the world.

On a side note, my parents gave me a pass to Thanksgiving Point for Mother's Day....Yipee! I have talked about getting a pass FOREVER and never seem to bite the bullet and do it. I am excited to use it...like tomorrow! Thanks mom and dad!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Your mother has definitely taught you well! You are such an amazing mother! Davis and I have a Thanksgiving Point pass too, so anytime you want to go, let me know -- we are always game!