Happy Anniversary to my Handsome Hubby!

Today marks 9 years of marriage. I walked with some friends this morning and didn't even remember that it was our Anniversary until I got back. Tyler didn't remember either so it was all good. What is it with 9 years and 4 kids under our belts that makes us forget things like this? I guess when you have young kids and a busy life that is just the way it goes!

Summer gave me the greatest present ever - a crib filled with poop when she woke up from her nap. I put her to bed in t-shirt and diaper and next thing I knew the diaper was off and she was covered in it, her crib was a mess, her bumpers were nicely coated with it as well as the curtains and the mobile. I called my neighbor over as my witness and she took a few pictures. I am sure you are all dying to see my child covered in poop so I will post them as soon as I get them from her.

Other than that the night ended with grilling hamburgers with my parents and having a family night lesson on faith...we then planted our garden (because faith is like a seed) which resulted in a bit of fighting and a few tears. We finished off our Anniversary celebration with strawberry shortcake and a round of golf in the front yard. Pretty exciting celebration, huh!

Happy Anniversary to my handsome hubby! 9 years and counting...I love you!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Happy Anniversary! Sorry that Summer gave you such a fabulous present... That does not sound like fun to clean up.

Elizabeth said...

I can't wait to see the pic of Summer! What a nasty mess! I was just telling someone that I didn't mind dealing with Davis's poop too much -- but I would quickly eat my words if I were in your situation!

Deanna said...

Happy Anniversary! I echo Heather's sentiment about Summer's gift to you...

megship said...

Happy anniversary! We just barely celebrated nine years ourselves!