Clear Creek Picture Overload!

What I learned at Clear Creek:

* 4th grade girls have a lot of energy
* When there are 70 girl together they are loud
* Skits and cheers involved a lot of thought, giggling, and screaming
* Kylee is a leader...she mothers, bosses, and controls even away from home (in a good way)
* 25 year old bunk beds are incredibly uncomfortable and loud
* School lunches smell good but taste not so good
* Girls don't like to be dirty, muddy, or cold 
* A short hike is miserable when you are in 4th grade and wear sparkly flats instead of tennis shoes
* 4th grade teachers deserve to go straight to heaven...seriously
* I love the girls Kylee hangs out with and their moms
* Kylee really does like me - she told me so in front of all of her friends
















What a fun 36 hours with my Kylee.  I loved every single exhausting minute of my trip to Clear Creek. It was fun to see Kylee in her element and be able to create a memory with my not so little girl.  She impressed me so much.  She was sweet and sensitive but took charge and showed true leadership ability.  I laughed a lot and enjoyed getting to know some of her friends, the 4th grade teachers, and many other parents.  I am hoping to return in 2 years with Nick! 

2 comments:

Heather said...

I love all of your posting lately! I am inspired to do better :)

Tiffany said...

Elle didn't get to do this. Bummer. It looks so fun.