Thankful & Thanksgiving

There is nothing quite like being at my parents house on Thanksgiving.  The food is always wonderful and the company chaotic but perfect.  This year did not disappoint!  With a crowd of 50 (many of which were kids) it was just as I always remembered.  We ate and ate and then took a small break to play the traditional "Hill Family" games before returning to more eating!  Everything was just right.  My parents are wonderful hosts and always seem to find a way to make feeding large crowds seem easy.  We started a new tradition this year - the turkey bowl football game for the kids!  Nick collected all of the jersey's that we own so that every kid (and adult) could wear one in the big game.  It was a lot of fun and something that I think the kids will always look forward to.  I love that all these cousins are so close in age!  Isn't family the best?  Here are some pictures of the perfect day.  Plenty of food, fun, and lots of family love!     







2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Somebody needs to say it -- you have far too many jerseys for someone who has previously been suspended from a fantasy football league...

April said...

So fun!! I so wish I had a big family. It really does make holidays so much more memorable. You guys are so stink in cute!