Happy #5 Austin!

Happy #5 to my sweet Austin!  This happy boy brings us more joy then I ever imagined.  I delivered Austin just a few days before Thanksgiving five short years ago.  I remember snuggling with him in the hospital on Thanksgiving day and being grateful that he was mine.  He is funny, athletic, sensitive, feisty, goofy and sweet.  He loves his older brother and would play with the "older boys" every second of every day if he could.  He is a great friend and is loved by so many.  He could live on pancakes, Life cereal, spaghetti and IKEA meatballs if he had to!  He has a sparkle in his eye that is hard to explain.  We celebrated yesterday with pancakes for breakfast, McDonalds for lunch & Cafe Rio for dinner...all of his favorite things.  Today we headed to the bowling alley with 11 neighbor kids to celebrate Austin's special day.  The kids enjoyed bowling, pizza & cake. (and I enjoyed not having party mess at my house!)  It was the perfect way to celebrate such an awesome kid.   







Left to Right - Brady, Eason, Cache, Kamri, Riley, Gabe, Tyson, Nick, Austin, Spencer & Cy

No comments: