Date with Kylee!

In an attempt to gain "cool mom" status I joined a number of other cool mom's in the neighborhood and purchased tickets for Kylee and I to see Salena Gomez in concert.  As you can see from her birthday post, she was thrilled!  The much anticipated day came and the girls met early to primp, glitter themselves, and make posters professing their love for the singer.  I laughed all day as the excitement unfolded.  Kylee danced her little heart out and sang the words to every song.  She smiled through the whole concert which made the night 100% worth it.  I love spending time with my Kylee.  She is growing up so fast and is growing into such a beautiful and independent girl.  The night was loud but priceless!  I enjoyed it so much that I might even grant her next request for concert tickets....we will see.

No comments: