Happy Halloween!

Halloween this year did not disappoint! The weather in Utah was beautiful last week and of course it rained on Halloween...at least it wasn't snow, right? Despite the not so great weather conditions the kids had a great time going door-to-door in our neighborhood. There were so many generous candy givers...full size candy bars, popcorn, and soda pop! Maybe next year I won't buy the cheap stuff! The kids were all thrilled with their costumes and I think they all look pretty cute if I might say so myself.
Cute Austin as Superman...he has had his costume for weeks and has been so excited to wear it!
Summer...the busiest but cutest money on the block!
Kylee as Carrie Underwood or a country singer...she thought she was pretty hot stuff and I would have to agree!
Check out handsome Nick as an indian. He loved this borrowed costume. He spent the week speaking his own indian language...he is such a crack up!

4 comments:

Angela and Mike said...

Great job on the costumes. I especially like the Carrie Underwood, man she is such a little grown up! Happy Halloween!

Unknown said...

They are all so cute, cute, cute.

Jamie Jensen Hill said...

Great costumes! Max had the same monkey costume & I loved it on him - it's so cute on Summer and I loved how you added the flower!

Sam, Tom, and Nate said...

All their costumes are great! We miss you guys! It's been forever since we've seen you!