Happiest Place on Earth... literally!


I am pretty sure that Kylee summed up our trip to California pretty well when she said "Mom, for some reason I just can't stop smiling". That followed by Nick and Austin repeating the word "AWESOME" about 50 times a day. I love hearing the kids express their happiness as they experience new things. The loved every minute of our adventure this week...and so did Tyler and I. The driving got long and the days were hot and tiring but the kids were well behaved and we survived without any major mishaps. The baby was perfect and other than a few minor tantrums the kids were on their very best behavior which made the trip enjoyable! Below I have posted our adventures for any who care to see! I took lots of pictures in hopes that my kids will look back on this trip with great memories of our time spent together. I can't wait to visit the happiest place on earth again!

9 comments:

McGiven Family.... said...

These pictures are adorable! I am so glad it was such a fun trip! Your kids are adorable and you got some very cute pictures of them. I can't wait for all your advice on how to make the most of the "happiest place on earth"

Shana said...

I loved hearing about your trip! It sounds like you had a great time. Great Pics!

Angela and Mike said...

What an awesome trip! I'm so glad you guys got to do that. I can't wait until Colton is old enough to enjoy Disneyland, it's one of my favorite places :)

KimnSam said...

So fun!! What adorable kids you two have! I'm glad you took your fam, I feel like all of us w/traveling hubbies should do things like this as often as possible!!

lovell said...

Wow, your so fast at posting this. It looks like you had so much fun. Your lucky you missed most of the traffic. It was crazy for us. Next time we go I will have the get the scoop from you on what to do and what not to do. Love Disney!!

The Tomlinsons said...

How fun! I'm sure the kiddos will be talking about the trip for a long time!

megship said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Disneyland! It made me want to go even more! We will definitely be planning a trip soon.

Kathryn said...

What a great vacation!! But your pictures made me SOOOO homesick. I'm so glad you guys had a great time.

Next time - can we come too? ;)

Hollie said...

You got some amazing pictures! I'm glad you guys had so much fun!