Here we go AGAIN...


I am afraid to ever get pregnant again. No, no, no...I am not even thinking about having more right now BUT yesterday I got a phone call. It was my trickster of a brother revealing the sex of their baby to be born in January. He told me that it was HERB (after my Grandpa) and I was thrilled that it was a BOY. He has 2 girls so a boy would be just perfect. He followed up by informing me that HERB would have a sister named HAZEL (my Grandpa's twin). I finally caught on and realized that they are expecting TWINS. Why might that make me nervous...that is TWO of my SIBLINGS who have TWINS! I am still in shock for them. They are fantastic parents and make beautiful babies so this will be so much fun! ONE BOY AND ONE GIRL...could it be any more perfect?

6 comments:

Heather said...

Another set of twins sounds like so much fun! The names Herb & Hazel are so retro they are chic now - it may be a good fit!

Interesting note - our birth mom said she did not care what we named this baby, as long as it wasn't something "weird" like Hazel. I like it - but she clearly does not!

Jen Tornow said...

That's AWESOME!

Kathryn said...

I can't imagine anything cuter than Holland twins!! :)

Congrats to your brother. (and to you, in the future?!? teehee!)

Jess said...

Wow, seriously shocking! The tutu pic is too cute, and that picture of summer sleeping on the camp chair is so precious.

The Tomlinsons said...

How exciting....two....that would be scary. One is hard enough. Good luck to them.

Shauna B. said...

Okay, so you totally freaked me out when I first started reading your post. I thought that YOU were pregnant again already, and I thought I might have a heart attack! Now that I can breathe again, that's very exciting for your brother!