Stake Farm...






It seems like we just did our Stake Farm assignment but we were able to take the kids and go again. They were up bright and early and ready to go with much better attitudes than their mother - I need to be a better example! Tyler and the kids worked really hard. Austin and I watched, cheered, and took pictures. Tyler commented that I looked like a tourist...someone has to do the dirty work! I love that my husband is such a great example and gives our children great opportunities to learn to work. He never complains, just does what he is asked! They cheer every time he tells them it is our turn to go to "the farm". We get to go again in August so I will work on my attitude for next time!

8 comments:

The Tomlinsons said...

Cute, cute kids! They look like they're already hard workers:)

lovell said...

You guys are all so good. You guys are always helping others. What neat and kind friends you are.

Layne & Kellie said...

Wow, what a big field. I hope they didn't have to do the whole thing by themselves! ;)

BTW, love your Twlight banner. That made me laugh. I get my copy of Breaking Dawn tomorrow from the library!! (I didn't want to drive to Idaho Falls to get a copy)

Hollie said...

That is such a great outing with the fam! Tyler is an awesome guy, Casey really enjoys being in YM's with him.

guthriegang said...

love the pictures. some of the best times are "working" together as a family! you guys are such a great family! love the last picture of tyler....he is trying to smile, but the work and the heat is getting to him! what a beautiful backdrop...the BLUE sky against the green fields...GORGEOUS!

Sharlynn said...

That is awesome. What a great example your husband is. I am sure you are hard on yourself and you are just as awesome!

Rebecca said...

I used to love to go to the stake farm growing up with the YM/YW. Looks like the kids had a time.

The Burninghams said...

wow you are really on top of your blogging!I am impressed.