Seattle...

On a total whim I decided to fly to Seattle with Tyler on business last week. Thank goodness for my super flexible and willing mother who didn't even hesitate when I called to ask if she would watch the kids. Love her! We stayed an a beautiful resort that sits right on the Snoqualmie waterfall. The Northwest has been pounded with rain so the river was really high. It was crazy to stand in the resort and look out the window and see all the water...made me a tiny bit nervous! We didn't make it down to the lower observation deck but did our best to take a few pictures. These are the only three pictures I took of the whole trip (and they are terrible) and look at us all cute and goofy. We have been married almost 10 years I love this funny guy more today then ever! It was a fun few days filled with lots of rest, reading, movies, and plenty of good food!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I'm so glad you got to get away! You totally deserved it!

Amber said...

I think it's so great that you decided to go with Tyler. A little time away is always fun to just be the two of you! Your mom is great. Glad you had a good time. You guys are cute!

Amber said...

I think it's so great that you decided to go with Tyler. A little time away is always fun to just be the two of you! Your mom is great. Glad you had a good time. You guys are cute!