Future Daughter-in-law???



I love having neighbors that we love. A place where I can send my kids and know that they are being looked after and well taken care of. A house with parents and kids that are great examples to my own children. Kamri is one of our favorites. These two are the best of friends. The play well together and are always excited to see each other. I am pretty sure that if arranged marriages were still around I would pick Kamri to marry my Austin...maybe it will happen anyway - we will have to wait 20 years and see!

3 comments:

Sweet Tweets Boutique said...

I love the pictures of your kids flying down the stairs! That is something I would totally do (at my age that is!) Your vacations looks wonderful! I'm a little jealous to say the least. I think I'm over due for a vacation with just my hubby. P.S. How do you have 4 kids and look like you've never had 1! It's just not fair!!

brittany said...

for some reason the second picture of austin reminds me of chad. how fun to have great neighbors.

megship said...

Seriously, you don't know how lucky you are! I cannot wait for the day when I am around neighbors like that. Where EXACTLY do you live? I wanna live there too!