Happy Birthday Nick Buddy!

My buddy Nick turned 6 today and what a day it has been! He has been so excited for his birthday that he woke up at 6:00 a.m. to open presents before Tyler left for work. He liked all of his gifts we got him but LOVES the NCAA basketball game we got him for the XBOX....it is almost 10:00 and I can hear Tyler and Nick taunting each other as they play downstairs. We love Nick and a grateful that he was "accidentally" sent to us just 13 months after Kylee. He makes me laugh daily and I LOVE looking into his blue eyes with his amazing eyelashes. He has always been my little buddy and I am lucky to be his mom! Happy Birthday Nick!

5 comments:

lori parkhurst said...

What a sweet boy! Happy Birthday Nick! My kids love the x box too!

Angela and Mike said...

I'm sure Tyler was Utah State...:)

Happy birthday, he is such a handsome little guy!

The Tomlinsons said...

Happy Birthday, Nick! What a handsome guy:)

Kathryn said...

What a handsome little man!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NICK!! :)

Jamie Jensen Hill said...

He is such a cute kid! Happy Belated Birthday Nick!