Pitter Patter...

I love the pitter patter of little feet...I can hear my kids upstairs playing with friends and it makes me smile. I also love the pitter patter of little feet inside my tummy...due to my addiction to orange juice, this baby has become quite busy. Last, I love the pitter patter of the rain that I can hear falling...it has been a rain/snow mix all day and though it is freezing, it makes me smile (at least for today). Not much else happening at our house...so that's as good as a new posts gets today!

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

Such a sweet post!! Made me reflect on our pitter-patters from long ago...

...now they're more like "stomp stomp stomp!" :)

The Tomlinsons said...

Very cute! It reminds of my little Leah. At night I would hear her move in her bedroom. Then there would be a little plop as she hit the floor. Then piddle paddle as she ran from her room to ours. Logan is much more stomp stomp stomp. Must be a boy thing. You are such a cute mom.

lori parkhurst said...

I love the sound of my children playing too!